Unlock The Power Of Next-Level, Integrated & Engaging Email & Demonstrate Results & Impact: Customer-Focused, Innovative Email Marketing Content, Campaigns & Journeys. Embed Customers At The Heart Of Email Marketing With Data-Led Personalisation & Targeting, Tech, Automation & AI Advances, Seamless Multi-Channel Strategies & Compelling Content For Measurable, Future-Facing Email Campaigns & Journeys That Land Consistently, Deliver ROI, Maximise Engagement & Add To The Bottom Line.
A VIRTUAL, One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 11th May 2021. @EmailConf. Already Attending? Find out more about our virtual platform here. Click Here To Book! For Groups Of 10+ Please Call + 44 (0)203 479 2299.
29 Cross-Sector Marketing, CRM & Email Professionals Share The Secrets Of Their Success: Drive your email marketing forward with customer-centric, innovative personalisation ideas, data-led targeting, automation and AI advances, dynamic content and boosted deliverability for next-level emails that are seamlessly integrated into the multi-channel mix, engage audiences and achieve maximum ROI
1. Customer-Centricity – Always! Ensure the customer is constantly at the forefront of your strategy for relatable emails that engage and sell in our new reality
2. Next-Level Personalisation: Innovative, data-led ideas to revitalise your personalisation strategies and speak to every customer
3. High-Impact Data Targeting: Effectively collect and leverage data to drive CRM systems for targeted, meaningful emails
4. Automation & AI Advances: Reap the benefits of automated emails without compromising on uniqueness and reach
5. What Content Will Excite Post-Pandemic? Fresh ideas to captivate audiences with dynamic, engaging and real-time content
6. Multi-Channel Excellence In A Digital World: Where does email fit into the wider marketing mix with digital being number 1?
7. Engaging & Effective Email Journeys: Create seamless, customer-focused journey designs that guide audiences and retain customers for the long-term
8. Winning New Digital Innovations & Tech: The latest technology to be investing in to keep your email communications on top!
9. Measure Impact, Demonstrate ROI: Demonstrate success with clear metrics that attribute marketing wins to email for continued buy-in
10. Boosted Deliverability Rates: Ensure your emails don’t get stuck in the spam filter with top ESP strategies and easy wins to maximise deliverability
11. Future Trends, Changing Landscapes: Post-pandemic, what does 2022 and beyond hold for email marketing?
PLUS! What's New At The 10th Annual Advanced Email Conference?
- 29 Brand-Side, Industry-Leading Speakers Tackling Your Toughest Email Marketing Challenges
- New Brand-Side Case Studies To Help You Cut Through & Stand Out!
- 10th Annual Event!
- Europe's Only Independent, One-Day, Brand-Led Email Marketing Conference
- 100% Satisfaction Rate In 2019
- 90% Brand-Side Audience
- Intimate Group Discussion: COVID-19 Crisis Learnings
- Digital Advances, New Tech Advisory Board
- Personalisation Thought Leaders
- Interactive Virtual Hot Topic Panel Debates
- 6 Informal Virtual Breakout Discussions
Why Attend This Virtual Advanced Email Conference?
Inspiring Speakers - Listen to market-leading, brand-side speakers as they share their hard-won insights and experiences with hot topic presentations and panels
Connect & Network - Networking is easy with the use of our discussion board, direct messaging facility, meeting request buttons, live polling and social media feed. Have your say and meet the other attendees
Live Chat - Pose your own questions and comment via the live chat function and interact with other delegates and speakers in real time
Virtual Exhibition - Explore the 'virtual exhibition stands' and speak directly to our carefully-chosen exhibitors to help you tackle your business challenges directly
Virtual Roundtables & Peer Discussions - There will be breakout discussions during the day to discuss specific areas of interest with like-minded attendees to tailor your experience
Virtual Face-To-Face Meetings - Start a conversation with fellow delegates or exhibitors and discuss your individual needs and challenges one-to-one.
Go Virtual - It’s Easy! All you need is good internet access and a password which we will provide. Presentations and panels are live, and you can type in questions or comments to our Q&A section, live polling or social feed. If you would like to participate in any breakout discussions, it’s just a normal zoom call. You can also direct message or request a meeting with any of the other attendees on the online platform. Sessions will be recorded and will be available as on-demand content for a short while after the event.
You'll Be In Safe Hands. Here's What Previous Attendees Of Our Email Conferences Have To Say:
"Thought-provoking, engaging and insightful."
"Lots of useful content to digest in a jam-packed agenda."
"A fantastic snapshot of best-practice techniques"
"Really well organised and insightful."
29 Email Marketing Innovators Tackle Your Toughest Challenges In 1 Day: Customer-Centric Email • Next-Level Personalisation • Data & Targeting • Automation & AI • Engaging Content • Integrated Email Marketing • Customer-Focused Journeys • Digital Advances, New Tech Advisory Board • COVID-19 Crisis Learnings • Measuring Results • Deliverability & Engagement • Future Trends & Email Innovations
Unlock The Power Of Next-Level, Integrated & Engaging Email & Demonstrate Results & Impact: Customer-Focused, Innovative Email Marketing Content, Campaigns & Journeys. Embed Customers At The Heart Of Email Marketing With Data-Led Personalisation & Targeting, Tech, Automation & AI Advances, Seamless Multi-Channel Strategies & Compelling Content For Measurable, Future-Facing Email Campaigns & Journeys That Land Consistently, Deliver ROI, Maximise Engagement & Add To The Bottom Line
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 11th May 2021, Virtually.
08.30 Registration & Objective Setting
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Morning Chair’s Opening Remarks
Scott Ward, Senior Retention Marketing Manager, Center Parcs
Next-Level Personalisation - Panel Discussion & Q&A
09.30 Refresh Your Personalisation Strategies With Data-Led Innovation For Ultimate Customer Engagement
Marketing Automation - Increase Your Marketing Performance At Low Effort
10.00 Marketing Automation - Increase your marketing performance at low effort
Jeff Cox, Head of Product Marketing, Sendinblue
From the Ground Up: Your Guide to Evolving Email Personalisation
11.10 From the Ground Up: Your Guide to Evolving Email Personalisation
Since 2012, crypto services provider Blockchain.com, has managed 28% of all Bitcoin transactions. As Blockchain looks ahead to the exponential opportunity of cryptocurrency, the team is doubling down on their customer experience and investing in their email personalisation strategy. Join Indi Pollard, Email Marketing Lead, and Eloise Shuttleworth, Senior Customer Success Director at Iterable, to hear how Indi is applying proven personalisation tactics and improving the engagement performance of Blockchain’s email strategy with Iterable.
Eloise Shuttleworth, Senior Director of Customer Success, Iterable
Indi Pollard, Email Marketing Lead, Blockchain.com
Cheetah Digital - Smash your Marketing KPIs
12.10 Smash your Marketing KPIs
We know the pressures you face as a marketer. You have to create exciting, engaging campaigns, while also continuously striving to meet your marketing goals & KPIs. How do you balance both? It’s about targeting customers throughout their experience — a topic we’ll be covering in this presentation
Magalie Lasfargues, Director, Strategic Services EMEA, Cheetah Digital
Why Email Subscribers Behave In Unexpected Ways
13.50 Why Email Subscribers Behave In Unexpected Ways
Guy Hanson, Vice President, Customer Engagement (International), Validity Inc.
14.10 Effectively Capture The Impact Of Your Email Marketing Strategies With Up-To-Date Metrics That Demonstrate ROI & Success
- Going beyond clicks and open rates: what are you actually looking to achieve from email and how can you measure that?
- Explore the options with AB testing to quickly and accurately determine what’s working and what isn’t
- Attribute success to email with clear metrics that demonstrate ROI to leadership for continued buy-in
Scott Ward, Senior Retention Marketing Manager, Center Parcs
A/B Testing – Proven Tactics to Increase Email Engagement and Revenue
14.50 A/B Testing – Proven Tactics to Increase Email Engagement and Revenue
Gavin Sherry, Head of Deliverability, Exponea, acquired by Bloomreach
Session Reserved For Emarsys
15.50 Session Reserved For Emarsys
Zach Hemmant-Low, Regional Sales Director. UK - Nordics - Benelux., Emarsys
Deliverability & Engagement
16.10 Best Practice Strategies To Improve Deliverability Rates & Improve Engagement
Jennifer Hill, Head of ECRM, Admiral
PANEL - Future Trends & Email Innovations
16.30 Interpret The Emerging Trends In Consumer Behaviour, Social Change & Technology Advances For Future-Facing Emails
Seema Kumari, Digital Marketing & CRM Director, Hearst Magazines
Diana Iusco, CRM & Loyalty Manager, Hackett London
Russell Dawson, Solutions Consultant, Taxi for Email
17.00 Co-Chairs’ Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.