Demonstrating Results & Multi-Channel Engagement With Advanced, Innovative, Customer-Focused Email Marketing Content & Campaigns
Harness The Latest Tools, Technologies, AI & Automation Innovations, Maximise Customer Engagement With Compelling Content Formats, Drive Revenue With Advanced Personalisation, Targeting & Data Segmentation Strategies & Boost Deliverability & Email ROI
Europe's Only Independent, Brand-Led, Advanced Email Conference. A One-Day Conference & Networking Event, 28th November, Amba Marble Arch, London
30 Cross-Sector Email Marketing Professionals Share Their Insights On The Future Of Email: How Can Brands Harness The Latest Technology & Content Innovations To Ensure Their Campaigns Are Personalised, Targeted & Relevant?
- Conversion-Boosting Content! Make an impact with exciting, engaging and dynamic content and formats
- AI, Automation & New Tech – Practical Applications: Beyond the initial excitement and praise of new technologies, what actual value do they deliver?
- Innovating Personalisation: Go the extra mile for your customers and ensure your content is spot-on for them and drives revenue
- Advanced Data-Handling & Targeting Strategies: Guarantee targeted, customer-centric communications
- Measure Campaign Performance & Boost ROI: Prove the value of email multi-channel campaigns to drive continuous improvement and buy-in
- Optimising Email In The Multi-Channel Mix: Ensure excellent customer journeys and experiences and boost engagement
- Next-Level Deliverability: Achieve higher deliverability, open rates and engagement with practical strategies to increase consistency
- GDPR 6 Months On… New ideas to engage customers with responsible and savvy email campaigns
- Future-Proof Your Email Marketing! Ensure your email marketing remains on trend and trumps the competition in the future
Engaging & Dynamic Content • Personalisation • Data & Targeting • Tools, Tech & Beyond • AI & Automation • GDPR: Six Months On • Multi-Channel Integration • Measurement & Performance • Engagement Case Study • Deliverability • Future Of Email
Speak, Sponsor Or Exhibit At The Advanced Email Conference! Just A Handful Of Packages Remain:
By sponsoring The Advanced Email Conference, you'll position yourself as an industry leader in front of Europe's email marketing elite. Following 8 exceptional years leading the market, you'll be in safe hands. But hurry as limited opportunities remain:
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a primetime speaking session, host a peer-to-peer brainstorming discussion or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Private meetings with delegates of your choice confirmed prior to the event.
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room plus 2 delegate passes. Click here to book your stand for only £2,499 (save £400!).
Download the brochure here or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 to speak with our Partnerships Manager and find out how you can get involved.
8 Exceptional Years Leading The Market As Europe's Premier, Independent, Brand-Side Email Marketing Conference
- 'Very useful. Lots of practical insights and knowledge shared.' Thomas Cook
- 'Very useful to know about what issues different industries are having.' Travel Supermarket
- 'Great, varied content on all aspects of email marketing.' JD Williams
- 'Lots of practical takeaways.' Bloomsbury Publishing
- 'Very informative.' RSPB
The 8th Annual Advanced Email Conference - Maximum Performance, Maximum Impact
ENGAGING & DYNAMIC CONTENT - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
09.20 Don’t Be Content With Your Content! Harness Exciting New Formats & Ideas To Boost Email Results & Drive Conversions
PERSONALISATION - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
09.50 Exploit Next-Generation Personalisation Techniques To Better Engage With Customers, Ensure Your Content Is Spot-On & Drive Revenue
10.20 Informal Networking Break & Morning Refreshments
DATA & TARGETING - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
11.05 Maximise The Impact Of Your Email Campaigns With Advanced Segmentation & Data Handling Strategies To Guarantee Targeted Communications With Your Customers
TOOLS, TECH & BEYOND - Q&A PANEL
13.20 Facilitated Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
13.50 Afternoon Chair’s Opening Remarks
GDPR: SIX MONTHS ON
14.20 Get Ahead In The Post-GDPR Landscape & Continue To Engage Customers With Responsible & Savvy Email Campaigns
- Gaelle Comte, Head of Consumer Marketing, Virgin Red
- Greg Foster, Head of Membership & Engagement, Liberal Democrats
- Louisa McCarron, Loyalty Data Lead, Costa Coffee
- Sarah Jones, Senior CRM Manager, AutoTrader
- Tom Wheatley, Head of Data, Shortlist Media Ltd
- Emma Rushy, CRM & Insights Manager, Jack Wills
MEASUREMENT & PERFORMANCE
15.05 Identify & Measure The Value Of Your Email Marketing & Multi-Channel Campaigns With ROI-Boosting Strategies & Advice
15.25 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
15.45 Informal Networking Break & Afternoon Refreshments
M&S ENGAGEMENT CASE STUDY
16.35 Give them what they want, when they want it, for as long as they want it! Hear how to develop a loyal customer base by taking a nuanced approach to the frequency of email campaigns, consistently putting out engaging content and boosting customer loyalty across their lifecycle.