Demonstrating Results & Multi-Channel Engagement With Advanced, Innovative, Customer-Focused Email Marketing Content & Campaigns
Harness The Latest Tools, Technologies, AI & Automation Innovations, Maximise Customer Engagement With Compelling Content Formats, Drive Revenue With Advanced Personalisation, Targeting & Data Segmentation Strategies & Boost Deliverability & Email ROI
Europe's Only Independent, Brand-Led, Advanced Email Conference. A One-Day Conference & Networking Event, 28th November, Amba Marble Arch, London
30 Cross-Sector Email Marketing Professionals Share Their Insights On The Future Of Email: How Can Brands Harness The Latest Technology & Content Innovations To Ensure Their Campaigns Are Personalised, Targeted & Relevant?
- Conversion-Boosting Content! Make an impact with exciting, engaging and dynamic content and formats
- AI, Automation & New Tech – Practical Applications: Beyond the initial excitement and praise of new technologies, what actual value do they deliver?
- Innovating Personalisation: Go the extra mile for your customers and ensure your content is spot-on for them and drives revenue
- Advanced Data-Handling & Targeting Strategies: Guarantee targeted, customer-centric communications
- Measure Campaign Performance & Boost ROI: Prove the value of email multi-channel campaigns to drive continuous improvement and buy-in
- Optimising Email In The Multi-Channel Mix: Ensure excellent customer journeys and experiences and boost engagement
- Next-Level Deliverability: Achieve higher deliverability, open rates and engagement with practical strategies to increase consistency
- GDPR 6 Months On… New ideas to engage customers with responsible and savvy email campaigns
- Future-Proof Your Email Marketing! Ensure your email marketing remains on trend and trumps the competition in the future
Engaging & Dynamic Content • Personalisation • Data & Targeting • Tools, Tech & Beyond • AI & Automation • GDPR: Six Months On • Multi-Channel Integration • Measurement & Performance • Engagement Case Study • Deliverability • Future Of Email
Speak, Sponsor Or Exhibit At The Advanced Email Conference! Just A Handful Of Packages Remain:
By sponsoring The Advanced Email Conference, you'll position yourself as an industry leader in front of Europe's email marketing elite. Following 8 exceptional years leading the market, you'll be in safe hands. But hurry as limited opportunities remain:
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a primetime speaking session, host a peer-to-peer brainstorming discussion or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Private meetings with delegates of your choice confirmed prior to the event.
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room plus 2 delegate passes. Click here to book your stand for only £2,499 (save £400!).
Download the brochure here or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 to speak with our Partnerships Manager and find out how you can get involved.
8 Exceptional Years Leading The Market As Europe's Premier, Independent, Brand-Side Email Marketing Conference
- 'Very useful. Lots of practical insights and knowledge shared.' Thomas Cook
- 'Very useful to know about what issues different industries are having.' Travel Supermarket
- 'Great, varied content on all aspects of email marketing.' JD Williams
- 'Lots of practical takeaways.' Bloomsbury Publishing
- 'Very informative.' RSPB
The 8th Annual Advanced Email Conference - Maximum Performance, Maximum Impact
ENGAGING & DYNAMIC CONTENT - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
09.20 Don’t Be Content With Your Content! Harness Exciting New Formats & Ideas To Boost Email Results & Drive Conversions
PERSONALISATION - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
09.50 Exploit Next-Generation Personalisation Techniques To Better Engage With Customers, Ensure Your Content Is Spot-On & Drive Revenue
09.50 Perspective One: Speaker To Be Confirmed, Asda
10.20 Informal Networking Break & Morning Refreshments
DATA & TARGETING - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
11.05 Maximise The Impact Of Your Email Campaigns With Advanced Segmentation & Data Handling Strategies To Guarantee Targeted Communications With Your Customers
AI FOR CAMPAIGN PLANNING & TARGETING
12.10 Achieving Campaign Relevancy At Scale - How Thomas Cook Is Using Deep Learning To Reinvent Email Targeting And Planning
- Ryan Cotton, Head of E-Commerce and CRM, Thomas Cook UK
- Katy Bennett, Director UK & Ireland, Tinyclues
13.50 Afternoon Chair’s Opening Remarks
GDPR: SIX MONTHS ON
14.20 Get Ahead In The Post-GDPR Landscape & Continue To Engage Customers With Responsible & Savvy Email Campaigns
- Gaelle Comte, Head of Consumer Marketing, Virgin Red
- Greg Foster, Head of Membership & Engagement, Liberal Democrats
- Louisa McCarron, Loyalty Data Lead, Costa Coffee
- Sarah Jones, Senior CRM Manager, AutoTrader
- Tom Wheatley, Head of Data, Shortlist Media Ltd
- Emma Rushy, CRM & Insights Manager, Jack Wills
- Alex Cash, Privacy Consultant, OneTrust
REACH YOUR TRUE (EMAIL) POTENTIAL
14.50 According to research, Travel brands’ emails perform less well than other industries. Why is this and how can you buck the trend? With so many shiny new technologies out there, it’s hard to know where to start.
Dani reveals what’s really important when building an email strategy that performs. She’ll be sharing case studies, tips and advice to help you identify what’s right for your subscribers, turn your plans into reality and deliver on your email objectives.
MEASUREMENT & PERFORMANCE
15.05 Identify & Measure The Value Of Your Email Marketing & Multi-Channel Campaigns With ROI-Boosting Strategies & Advice
15.25 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com
15.45 Informal Networking Break & Afternoon Refreshments
M&S ENGAGEMENT CASE STUDY
16.35 Give them what they want, when they want it, for as long as they want it! Hear how to develop a loyal customer base by taking a nuanced approach to the frequency of email campaigns, consistently putting out engaging content and boosting customer loyalty across their lifecycle.
FUTURE OF EMAIL
17.15 Stand Out From The Crowd! Ensure Your Brand & Email Marketing Strategies Remain Relevant & Trump The Competition, Now & In The Future
Matthew Simons, SVP EMEA, Epsilon
17.45 Chair’s Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference