We Hope You Enjoyed The Advanced Email Conference – Maximum Performance, Maximum Impact
The Advanced Email Conference – Maximum Performance, Maximum Impact was produced by Global Insight Conferences. If you would like to purchase the speaker presentations, available for £199, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please Take A Look At Our Sister Event:
The Engaging Digital Comms Conference – Charities, Not-For-Profit, Public Sector
Practical Digital Engagement Strategies To Cost-Effectively Maximise Your Online Reach, Impact & Conversions: High-Impact, Engaging Digital Communications Which Deliver!
For Charities, Not-For-Profits, The Public Sector & Low-Budget Organisations Looking To Increase The Impact & ROI Of Their Digital Communications.
Fresh, New Insights & Campaign Successes: Social Media Engagement ✔ Evaluating Social Media ROI ✔ Viral Showstoppers Vs. The Everyday ✔ Cost-Effective Digital Strategies ✔ Measurement & ROI ✔ Mobile ✔ Video ✔ Multi-Channel Integration ✔ Embedding Digital Internally ✔ Future-Proofing Your Organisation
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 21st April 2016 Museum of London Docklands. Download the brochure here. Book Before 10th December & Save Between £175 – £400 – Limited Places Available.
Reach, Engage & Convert Your Online Audiences Cost Effectively. Demonstrate ROI, Monetise Social Media, Learn From Viral Showstoppers & Engage In The Day-To-Day.
- Social Media Engagement: Win hearts, minds and conversions as you monetise the latest platform developments and maximise reach, impact and ROI
- Engagement Showcases! Practical digital engagement strategies to consistently drive awareness, stand out online and convert
- Going Viral Vs. Engagement In The Everyday: Emulating the success of viral campaigns and what you can do when you don’t have the big story
- Demonstrate Impact, Value & Returns: Best-practice advice for meaningful measurement and evaluation
- Make Every Penny Count! Developing and implementing powerful and effective digital communication strategies on a shoestring budget
- The Power Of Mobile & Videos: Cost-effectively creating compelling, quality videos and harnessing the power of mobile devices, apps and text giving
- High-Impact, Multi-Channel Campaigns: Enhance the user experience and implement hard-hitting, integrated campaigns which deliver
- Embed Digital Into The DNA Of Your Organisation: Breaking down internal barriers to achieve buy-in and increased investment
- Future-Proof Your Organisation: Get up to speed with the latest trends and technological advances to prepare for future digital innovations and disrupters
PLUS! This Engaging Digital Communications Conference For Charities, Not-For-Profits, The Public Sector & Low-Budget Organisations Features:
- 28 Sector Leaders Speaking From The Frontline
- 1 Compact Day
- 98% Average Delegate Satisfaction Rating (based on previous events)
- 13 In-Depth Sessions Focused On Your Hottest Digital Communications Topics
- Viral Campaign Case Studies
- Campaign Focus From Charities Of All Sizes, Government, Universities, Social Enterprises, Public Sector Bodies, Higher Education & Not-For-Profits: E.g. Tax Credits, Red Nose Day, #notjustforboys, The Budget 2015
- 3 Double Perspectives: Engagement Showcases, Multi-Channel Integration and Evaluating Social Media ROI
- 1 Social Media Engagement Panel Debate
- 6 Roundtable Discussions & Peer Brainstorming Exchanges: A) Negativity & Crisis Comms B) Winning Email Strategies C) Media In The Digital Age D) Capturing Journalists’ Attention E) Future Proofing F) Engaging Video Content
- 2 Conference Chairman
- Facilitated Networking Hosts
- Open Q&A
Can you help clients take their digital activities to the next level? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes before 10th December for just £1,374 +VAT (SAVE £225). Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
1 Day, 28 Sector Leaders: Fresh, New Insights From Winning, Engaging Digital Campaigns: Social Media Engagement ■ Evaluating Social Media ROI ■ Viral Showstoppers Vs. The Everyday ■ Cost-Effective Digital Strategies ■ Measurement & ROI ■ Mobile ■ Video ■ Multi-Channel Integration ■ Embedding Digital Internally ■ Future-Proofing Your Organisation
The Engaging Digital Comms Conference – Charities, Not-For-Profit, Public Sector: To view the full conference programme, click here.
08.30 Registration & Coffee, Informal Speed Networking
09.00 Morning Chairman’s Opening Remarks
Joe Jenkins, Director of Engagement, Friends Of The Earth
SOCIAL MEDIA ENGAGEMENT – PANEL DISCUSSION
09.15 Monetise The Latest Platform Developments With Engaging Social Media Strategies Which Win Hearts, Minds & Conversions
- Tessa Adelaar, Digital Lead, Mencap - Hear My Voice
- Karina Brisby, Director of Digital, The Children’s Society
- David Pearce, Director of Fundraising & Marketing, Dignity In Dying & Compassion In Dying – Assisted Dying Bill
- Ceri Rose, Assistant Director - Digital & Marketing, NHS Blood & Transplant – Public Sector
- Mandy Johnson, UK Director of Partnerships, Change.org – Social Enterprise
- Barney Brown, Head of Digital Communications, The University of Cambridge – University – Under The Microscope
ENGAGEMENT SHOWCASES – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
09.45 Practical Digital Engagement Strategies To Consistently Drive Awareness, Stand Out Online & Convert
09.45 Joanna Blackburn, Head of Digital Communications, Department for Business, Innovation & Skills – Public Sector
10.05 Jack Lundie, Communications Director, Oxfam GB
EVALUATING SOCIAL MEDIA ROI – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
10.25 Social Media ROI: Measuring Engagement, Evaluating Success, Justifying Spend
10.25 Kenneth Punter, Deputy Director of University Marketing, University of Warwick - University
10.45 Nigel Campbell, Associate Director of Membership, Marketing & Communications, Rethink Mental Illness
11.05 Refreshment Break With Informal, Facilitated Networking
11.35 Learning From The Showstoppers – Can We Emulate The Success Of Viral Campaigns?
Polly Balsom, Communications Manager, Missing People – The Big Tweet
ENGAGEMENT IN THE EVERYDAY
11.55 Engaging In The Day-To-Day – What Can You Do When You Don’t Have The ‘Big Moments’ Or The Big Story?
Alicia Custis, Head of Communications & Marketing, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust – Public Sector
COST-EFFECTIVE DIGITAL STRATEGIES
12.15 Making Every Penny Count! Developing & Implementing Powerful & Effective Digital Communication Strategies On A Shoestring Budget
Chris Thorn, Head of Digital, British Heart Foundation
12.35 Bonus Session: Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. To get involved in The Engaging Digital Communications Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
12.55 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Partners & Speakers
13.25 Informal Roundtable Discussions & Peer Brainstorming
A) Negativity & Crisis Comms
Jessica Fuhl, Head of Digital Communications, HM Treasury - Public Sector – Budget 2015
B) Winning Email Strategies
Shaun Roberts, Supporter & Promotions Manager, Which?
C) Media Campaigns In The Digital Age
Gillian Hudson, Head of Digital Communications, Department for Work & Pensions - Public Sector – #notjustforboys
D) Capturing Journalists’ Attention Online
Mark Woods, Head of Creative, Comic Relief – Red Nose Day 2015
E) Future-Proofing Your Organisation
Laura Scarlett, Loyalty Programme Director & Director of Data & Analytics, National Trust
F) Engaging Video Content
Ian Ratcliffe, Head of Communications & Stakeholder Engagement, Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council
13.55 Afternoon Chairman’s Opening Remarks
Kieron Boyle, Head of Social Investment, Cabinet Office – Public Sector
MEASUREMENT & ROI
14.05 Best-Practice Advice For Meaningful Measurement & Evaluation Of Your Digital Activities To Demonstrate Impact, Value & Returns
Jo Wolfe, Assistant Director, Digital, Breast Cancer Care – Days
14.25 Driving Growth Through Segmentation
Alison Goldsworthy, Head of Supporter Strategy & Engagement, Which?
14.45 Unlocking The Power Of Mobile Devices, Apps & Text Giving
Speaker To Be Announced; Please Check The Website For Details
15.05 Engage & Inspire With Compelling, Quality Videos Which Grab The Attention Of Your Digital Audiences – Cost Effectively
Laura Townsend, Communications Director, 38 Degrees – Social Enterprise – Tax Credits
15.25 Refreshment Break With Informal, Facilitated Networking
15.55 Bonus Session: Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. To get involved in The Engaging Digital Communications Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com for more details.
MULTI-CHANNEL INTEGRATION – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
16.15 Understanding The Online User Journey To Enhance The User Experience & Implement High-Impact, Multi-Channel Campaigns
Louise Robertshaw, Head of Communications & Campaigns, The Guide Dogs For The Blind Association – ITV1′s Me And My Guide Dog
16.30 Lee Murphy, Head of Corporate Communications, Youth Sport Trust – Class Of 2035
16.45 Breaking Down Internal Barriers To Embed Digital Into The DNA Of Your Organisation & Achieve Buy-In For Increased Investment
Lynn Roberts, Head of Digital Communications, Action for Children
FUTURE-PROOFING YOUR ORGANISATION
17.05 Looking Ahead & Getting Up To Speed With The Latest Trends & Technological Advances To Prepare For Future Digital Innovations & Disrupters
Said Dajani, Head of Digital, Diabetes UK – Dan
17.25 Close of Conference
For more information on how to get involved in The Engaging Digital Comms Conference – Charities, Not-For-Profit, Public Sector, please call +44 (0)203 479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.