Book A Virtual Pass Today For £349* – SAVE £250! Discover New Inspirations From 25 Brand-Side Email Innovators In One Inspiring DayCut Through, Stand Out & Stay Relevant With Fresh, Inspiring & Integrated Email Marketing Which Delivers ROI & Powers Engagement: Customer-Focused, Targeted & Engaging Email Marketing Content, Campaigns & Journeys
Customer-Centric Email • Ultimate Personalisation • Meaningful Data & Targeting • Automation & AI • Attention-Grabbing Content • Integrated Email Marketing • Customer-Focused Journeys • Measuring Tangible Results • Guaranteed Deliverability & Reach • Future Trends & Email Innovations
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 4th November 2021, Virtual. For Groups Of 10+ Please Call + 44 (0)203 479 2299. View The Agenda Here Book A Virtual Pass Today & SAVE £250! Tash Whitmey, Membership & Loyalty Director, Tesco Stores Ltd
Tony Miller, Marketing Director, WW (formerly Weight Watchers)
- Engage, target and retain customers with tailored and consumer-driven content and campaigns which suit your target segment of customers
- Prioritise a user-friendly user experience by employing email designs and technologies which ensure email campaigns are accessible for all
- Captivate customers and guarantee engagement with a streamlined and successful email marketing strategy where content and tone of voice reflects you customer base
- How can you go beyond first name subject lines and graphics to implement strategies which take your personalisation to the next-level?
- Develop a personalisation strategy which proves value and drives ROI by revealing real revenue-boosting results
- Maximise data and measure results to boast the success of your personalisation feats
Pierluigi Bosco, Global CRM Lead, Royal Dutch Shell
Carla Punter, EMEA Head Franchise CRM & Loyalty Manager, The Body Shop
Ashley Coidan, Head of Web & Email Team, University of Cambridge
Chris Hedley, Email Marketing Manager, British Heart Foundation
Jad Rahme, Head of CRM & Loyalty, Mindful Chef
Jasper Pye, VP Product, Phrasee
Marketers have long depended on email opens as a key indicator of customer intent. But, with today’s consumer expectation for hyper-personalisation and the industry’s dramatic embrace of data privacy (see: Apple’s release of iOS 15), it’s time for marketers to look deeper at first-party data to truly understand consumer intent.
In this fireside chat, you’ll learn:
- How to use both commercial and transactional engagement signals to understand intent
- How Framer leverages in-app behaviour to drive their engagement strategy
- Why your martech stack matters more today than ever before
Kait Creamer, CRM Marketing Manager, Framer
11.00 Unlock The Power Of Data & Targeting & Deliver Tailored Campaigns Which Truly Hit The Mark With Your Target Customers
- Cater effectively to your customers’ needs by profiling and segmenting customer data to drive a more targeted, high-impact experience
- Action insights which inform your email marketing strategy to enable meaningful content for ultimate engagement
- Disabled cookies and unsubscribes! As more customers take steps to protect their privacy, how can you overcome barriers to data protection and security and ensure your emails land in the inbox?
As marketers we tend to focus on the wrong signals. It is time to take a step back to control of your campaigns. By following one simple rule, you will see improved results and higher ROI.
In this session we will cover:
- What you need to focus on that will affect all aspects of your email campaigns.
- How to develop strong relationships with your email subscribers
- How to create better engagement with your email campaigns
- What are the latest trends in AI, and how can you maximise these to increase personalisation and deliverability rates?
- Save time and resources by leveraging automation and AI to drive relevant and targeted content for real results
- Achieve email equilibrium! Strike the right balance between optimising automation and AI and protecting the human element of your email communications
- Seal the deal with AI! Drive customers down the marketing funnel with targeted automated programmes, content and campaigns
- In today’s ever-changing world ensure content is kept relevant for fresh, high-quality campaigns with maximum impact
- Get to know your audience and deliver results with expertly-delivered content to the right person at the right time
- Discover new, creative formats which capture attention and results in more than just clicks
- What is the ultimate channel mix? Discover the key to join multiple touch points together for increased reach and boosted engagement
- Email, SMS, WhatsApp, Apps… what part does email play in a multi-channel experience?
- Collaboration is key! Synchronise strategies and drive collaboration across the wider marketing function for a seamless customer
B) SMS & WhatsApp
D) Templates & Design Soco Nunez de Cela, Marketing Director, Burger King UK
Ashleigh Auckland, Head of Digital Marketing, Cath Kidston
- Tune in to changed customer expectations and feedback to develop insight-led email marketing strategies powered by accurate data and analytics
- Explore the best tools and technologies to understand and map your customer journeys
- Link interactions together for a sophisticated email journey which successfully pinpoints the customer lifecycle and focusses on retention
Gianfranco Cuzziol, Global Head of CRM, Aesop
14.05 Perspective Two
Kasia Bigda, Marketing & Communications Director, Mr Lee’s Pure Foods
What if you could not only determine which version (A, B, C etc.) delivers the best result… but also gain long-term insights as to what makes your database and segments of prospects, first-time customers, loyal customers, lost customers, and more, tick? You can! How? By testing in email and rolling the results out to your other channels to keep iteratively improving.
Join Kath Pay, bestselling author, EEC/ANA award winner and CEO at Holistic Email Marketing, for her presentation that will explore how to gain valuable insights from a channel you’re already spending time and budget on.
After this session, you’ll be able to:Build a hypothesis into your emails, to drive the actions that provide the answers you’re looking for
Use a push channel such as email to inform and improve pull channel performance
Interpret the results of your email tests and apply the learnings Kath Pay, CEO, Holistic Email Marketing
- What are the best metrics to prove that email is an essential, relevant and worthwhile investment?
- Maintain momentum for email marketing post-Covid to build on the successes of email marketing with proven impact
- Evidence the ROI and measure impact to demonstrate the value to leadership to secure continued buy-in and support
- Best-practice tips and tricks! Implement quick-win strategies to improve deliverability rates for maximum reach
- From dynamic content and graphics to interactivity and video… ensure your emails navigate gateways and land successfully in your customers’ inbox
Jennifer Hill, Head of ECRM, Admiral
16.05 Perspective Two
Emma-Louise Birch, Head of CRM, Asda
Grace Smalley, CRM Journey Manager, Asda
16.25 Future-Proof & Stay Relevant By Aligning Email Strategies With Changing Consumer Behaviours For Content & Campaigns Which Resonate & Feel Fresh
- Stay ahead of the curve (and competition) with the latest customer preferences, social change and technological advances
- From AMP to ESPs, keep up with the latest trends and technologies to drive forward advances in your strategies
- What is the future of email marketing? Trend forecasting for 2022 and beyond
Seema Kumari, Digital Marketing & CRM Director, Hearst Magazines
Maria Katz, Head of E-commerce & CRM, Sarah Chapman
Liz Richards, CRM Manager, WW (formerly Weight Watchers)
Stuart Russell, Chief Strategy Officer, Planning-inc
Soco Nunez de Cela, Marketing Director, Burger King UK
Ashleigh Auckland, Head of Digital Marketing, Cath Kidston
Jon Halley, Executive Director, EMEA, Wunderkind
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.