In 1 Day, 29 Leading Brands Share The Latest, New Secrets Of Their Email Marketing Success!
Unlock The Power Of Next-Level, Integrated & Engaging Email & Demonstrate Results: Customer-Focused, Innovative Email Marketing Content, Campaigns & Journeys. Embed Customers At The Heart Of Email Marketing With Data-Led Personalisation & Targeting, Tech, Automation & AI Advances, Seamless Multi-Channel Strategies & Compelling Content For Measurable, Future-Facing Email Campaigns & Journeys That Land Consistently, Deliver ROI, Maximise Engagement & Add To The Bottom Line.
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 11th May 2021, Virtually. @EmailConf
- Retain customers and keep interest levels high with targeted content that is truly relevant to each and every segment of customer
- Do you know your audience? Ensure your content and voice reflect your customer base and behaviours to drive brand awareness and sales
- No matter who your customer is, guarantee your email campaigns are fully accessible with up-to-date technologies that prioritise user experience for all
Next-Level Personalisation - Panel Discussion & Q&A
09.30 Refresh Your Personalisation Strategies With Data -Led Innovation For Ultimate Customer Engagement
- More than subject lines and past-purchase behaviours: what realistic strategies can you implement quickly to push your personalisation to the next-level?
- What data is needed to keep email communications feeling human and personalised?
- Measure the results of your personalisation efforts to understand its true effect on email marketing success
High-Impact Data & Targeting
10.00 Leverage Data & Segmentation Strategies To Push Your Email Communications Towards A More Targeted, High-Impact Experience
- What does it mean to be truly data-centric?
- Use data wisely to create next-level segmentation strategies that truly speak to the customer behind the data
- Ensure you are collecting and managing data correctly for clean data that doesn’t send emails straight to the spam filter
Rachel Liversedge, CRM Lead, Co-Op
Peter Sargent, CRM Manager, Co-Op
10.20 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
Marketing Automation - Increase Your Marketing Performance At Low Effort
11.10 Marketing Automation - Increase your marketing performance at low effort
- What's marketing automation and what are its main benefits?
- Improving conversion rates with automation
- Using automation to refine segmentation
- Building simple yet efficient scenarios
Jeff Cox, Head of Product Marketing, Sendinblue
Session Reserved For Cheetah Digital
11.30 Session Reserved For Cheetah Digital
Magalie Lasfargues, Director, Strategic Services EMEA, Cheetah Digital
Engaging Content - Double Perspective
11.40 Achieve Maximum Engagement With Inspired, Interactive & Relevant Content That Keeps Customers Wanting More
- Don’t lose sight of the basics! Subject lines, call to actions, language and tone: best-practice advice for sending the right messages to the right person at the right time
- Create a truly digital experience with interactive and dynamic content that results in more than just clicks
- Following on from COVID-19, ensure content is kept relevant for your audience in today’s ever-changing world
- From real time content to gamification, what are the latest ways to enhance email content?
11.40 Perspective One: Isabella Rogers, Marketing Director bareMinerals, Shiseido
12.00 Perspective Two: Jackie Barnett, CRM Manager, MandM Direct
Integrated Email Marketing
12.20 Optimise Email As Part Of An Integrated Marketing Strategy For A Truly Multi-Channel Experience
- From direct mail to push notifications, email is only a part of the big picture! Join multiple touch points together and synchronise your email strategy with the wider marketing mix for increased reach and engagement
- How can you connect social media smoothly to email?
- Ensure different teams across marketing are working and collaborating together to create a seamless multi-channel experience
Pedro Conceição, Head of Retention, allplants
12.40 Lunch & Informal Networking For Speakers, Delegates & Partners
COVID-19 Crisis Learnings Discussion
13.10 Share Your Challenging Experiences & Lessons Learnt During The COVID-19 Crisis For Mindful Email Marketing When Your Content Calendar Goes Out Of The Window!
Grace Smalley, CRM Reactivation & Retention, Asda
Emma-Louise Birch, Head of CRM, Asda
Becky Howson, CRM Campaign Owner, George at Asda
13.40 Afternoon Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Caz Hanrahan, Director of Product, Campaign Automation, GSK
Sean Ryan, Director of Communications, Save the Children
13.50 Drive Revenue & Engagement With Targeted Email Journeys Focused On Retention & Value For The Customer
- Update your journey design to ensure seamless transitions across channels and campaigns
- Guide audiences and signpost relevant content to ensure customers don’t get lost along the way
- Move towards a single customer view and link all interactions together for a consistent picture of the customer lifecycle and how you can better integrate into their lives
Niamh McDonnell, Head of Customer Journeys, National Trust
Ellie Denney, Head of Digital Channels, National Trust
Digital Advances & New Tech Advisory Board - Panel Discussion & Q&A
14.40 Session Reserved For Planning-inc
Stuart Russell, Chief Customer Office, Planning-inc
15.10 Informal Breakout Discussions
Email Transformation - Case Study - Real Stories, Real Successes!
16.00 Building A Customer Success Platform: How LV=GI Transformed Their Approach To Customer Communication
- Challenges and key learnings from implementing a new customer communication strategy
- Migrating to an in-house way of working that enabled customer awareness and trust through smarter targeting of higher reaching channels
- Speaking to customers across multiple channels and touch points with consistent messaging to enrich communications
Joanna Williams, Senior Digital & Marketing Manager, LV= General Insurance
Deliverability & Engagement
16.40 Best Practice Strategies To Improve Deliverability Rates & Improve Engagement
- Don’t fall at the first hurdle! Avoid subject lines, buzzwords that set off filters for improved deliverability rates
- Why customer engagement and deliverability go hand in hand
- Case study insights into how Admiral re-engaged their lapsed customers
Jennifer Hill, Head of ECRM, Admiral
Future Trends & Email Innovations - Panel Discussion & Q&A
17.00 Interpret The Emerging Trends In Consumer Behaviour, Social Change & Technology Advances For Future-Facing Emails
- 2020: the year of change! How will the global pandemic impact how consumers interact with email?
- AI, AMPs, automation: stay ahead of the game with up to date technology and tools to push your emails above the rest
- How will email fare in the future? How can you prove its critical business importance to secure buy-in and allocate more marketing resources to email?
Seema Kumari, Digital Marketing & CRM Director, Hearst Magazines
Diana Iusco, CRM & Loyalty Manager, Hackett London
17.30 Co-Chairs’ Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference