Demonstrating Results & Multi-Channel Engagement With Advanced, Innovative, Customer-Focused Email Marketing Content & Campaigns
Harness The Latest Tools, Technologies, AI & Automation Innovations, Maximise Customer Engagement With Compelling Content Formats, Drive Revenue With Advanced Personalisation, Targeting & Data Segmentation Strategies & Boost Deliverability & Email ROI: 28th November 2018, The Amba Hotel, London.
08.30 Registration & Coffee, Objective Setting
09.15 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Morning Chair’s Opening Remarks
Head of Marketing
Merlin Entertainments Plc
09.30 Achieve Higher Deliverability, Open Rates & Engagement With Practical, Next-Level Approaches To Ensuring Your Emails Land Consistently
- Best-practice advice for working with ESPs and their shifting algorithms to circumvent the spam filters and improve deliverability rates
- With such a surge of dynamic content innovations coming into play, what are they key pitfalls to avoid when it comes to getting emails into inboxes today?
- Top tips into optimising your subject lines to grab customer attention and ensure your content isn’t lost en route
Email Marketing Manager
Marie Curie UK
MEASUREMENT & PERFORMANCE
09.50 Identify & Measure The Value Of Your Email Marketing & Multi-Channel Campaigns With ROI-Boosting Strategies & Advice
- What are the key drivers today that determine success and positive ROI for email campaigns?
- Where does email sit when it comes to measuring customer purchasing behaviours? Should it fixedly be considered a first-click driver or a last-click touchpoint?
- Delve beneath the numbers and gain a better grasp of industry standards regarding metrics, averages and trends in email marketing
Head of Campaign Insight, Planning & Delivery
BONUS SESSION - CASE STUDY
10.10 How To Become An Email Champion With Scalable Personalisation
10.25 Informal Networking Break & Morning Refreshements
DATA & TARGETING - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
11.05 Maximise The Impact Of Your Email Campaigns With Advanced Segmentation & Data Handling Strategies To Guarantee Targeted Communications With Your Customers
- Capture, integrate and leverage data efficiently to create targeted emails and increase sales and engagement
- One size doesn’t fit all! Utilise advanced data segmentation techniques to get the most out of your big data sets and optimise your email marketing
- Push the boundaries: think outside the box when it comes to innovative ways to segment your data
- In the wake of GDPR, what are the best methods to access more data and mitigate the impact of reduced mailing lists and reach?
11.05 Perspective One
Global CRM Manager
11.25 Perspective Two
Director of Email Deliverability
11.25 Perspective Two
AI FOR CAMPAIGN PLANNING & TARGETING
11.45 Achieving Campaign Relevancy At Scale - How Thomas Cook Is Using Deep Learning To Reinvent Email Targeting And Planning
Find out how Thomas Cook aligned their business goals & campaign agenda with a customer-centric targeting strategy to boost revenue. Katy & Ryan will discuss how AI can deliver fast, pragmatic help to alleviate some of the biggest challenges in email marketing: incremental revenue; data & analytics; scaling personalisation; talent shortages; budget compression.
Ryan Cotton, Head of E-Commerce and CRM, Thomas Cook UK
Katy Bennett, Director UK & Ireland, Tinyclues
TOOLS, TECH & BEYOND - Q&A PANEL
12.00 Delve Beneath The Bright & Shiny Exterior Of New Tools & Technologies & Accurately Ascertain Their Practicality & Value
- It’s like Christmas has come early! With a wealth of new technologies readily available, where should email marketers be focusing their budgets and time?
- Cutting through the noise and breaking down the practical benefits that individual tools can bring to the table
- Keep updated on the future trends and developments going on within email and AI. Will in-email purchases, subject line automation or another dark horse reign supreme?
AI & AUTOMATION
12.40 How to tell the difference between Actual AI and buzzword BS…
- What exactly is AI… and how can you tell Actual AI from buzzword BS?
- Deep dive into Phrasee’s AI brain and how it works
- How leading brands are using AI to transform their CRM departments from cogs to engine driving machines.
Head of Sales
13.30 Facilitated Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
A. Multi-Channel Engagement
Head of Brand Marketing
C. Data & Targeting
Head of Data
Shortlist Media Ltd
B. Customer Journeys
Head of CRM & Insight
14.00 Afternoon Chair’s Opening Remarks
14.05 Exploit Next-Generation Personalisation Techniques To Better Engage With Customers, Ensure Your Content Is Spot-On & Drive Revenue
- Innovate your personalisation methods with a more nuanced approach to contacting your customers to boost customer engagement and revenue
- Ensure your data is up to standard to get the most out of your targeted emails to make personalisation worth the time and effort
- Hyper-personalisation at hyperspeed! Get to grips with predictive modelling strategies based on customer behaviours and purchasing habits to put the right content in front of them every time
- It drives conversions and connects with the customer, but what are the practical, quick wins personalisation can bring to the table?
Customer Communications Manager
MARKETING TODAY: WHY DOES THIS ALL SEEM SO HARD?
14.25 How To Organise Your Data For Amazing Customer Experiences & Use AI To Drive True Personalisation.
Marketing Manager UK & Nordics
Selligent Marketing Cloud
GDPR: SIX MONTHS ON
14.40 Get Ahead In The Post-GDPR Landscape & Continue To Engage Customers With Responsible & Savvy Email Campaigns
- What innovative methods are other companies employing in order to recuperate data in the wake of reduced mailing lists?
- Now the dust has settled, how have different industries responded? What’s the norm post-GDPR and are we now all on the same page?
- Find your feet in the brave new world… what should we be expecting, preparing for and looking out for moving forward?
Head of Consumer Marketing
Head of Membership & Engagement
Loyalty Data Lead
Senior CRM Manager
Head of Data
Shortlist Media Ltd
Head of CRM
REACH YOUR TRUE (EMAIL) POTENTIAL
15.20 Delivering personalised content is consistently front-of-mind for email marketers, yet this must-have performance indicator is proving elusive in reality. As marketers across multiple industries work to regrow and maintain a clean, loyal database post-GDPR, the need for a strong personalization strategy has never been greater.
Suzy reveals what’s really important when building an email strategy that delivers on personalisation. She’ll be sharing case studies, tips and advice to help you identify what’s right for your subscribers, turn your plans into reality and deliver on your email objectives.
Customer Success Manager
15.35 Informal Networking Break & Afternoon Refreshments
16.10 Everything You Can Do With An Email Address (Other Than Sending An Email)
Interim Digital Brand Manager
The Harley Medical Group
FUTURE OF EMAIL
16.30 Stand Out From The Crowd! Ensure Your Brand & Email Marketing Strategies Remain Relevant & Trump The Competition, Now & In The Future
- What does the future hold for consumers and email marketers alike in the industry shift towards hyper-personalised, dynamic content
- What steps should brands be taking to get ahead of the competition in the wake of GDPR and reduced data sets?
- Is email as a standalone channel still a viable tool to engage the younger generations?
- With so many emerging tools and technologies to choose from, which horse should we back to drive value and prove ROI?
Head of CRM
Senior Manager, Global Marketing Operations
17.00 Chair’s Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference