Demonstrating Results & Multi-Channel Engagement With Advanced, Innovative, Customer-Focused Email Marketing Content & Campaigns
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 22nd November 2016 At One America Square, London. Download brochure here.
08.30 Registration & Speed Networking
09.00 Morning Chairman’s Opening Remarks
Digital Development & Operations Manager
Tourism Ireland Limited
ENGAGING, INSPIRING CONTENT – DOUBLE BRAND PERSPECTIVE
09.15 Successful Strategies For Crafting Dynamic Content Which Inspires Engagement & Boosts Email Results & Conversions
09.15 Perspective One
- Utilising customer insights to curate and segment audiences and deliver increased engagement through personalised and contextual content
- Leveraging and developing innovative technology to deliver hyper-personalised content in real-time
- Developing an omni-channel approach that truly resonates with the customer and encourages a stronger connection with the brand throughout the customer journey
- Applying rigorous and continuous testing to optimise customer engagement and conversion
Head of CRM
CRM Campaign Manager
09.35 Perspective Two
- Creating compelling content to drive click-throughs, conversions and future interactions, as well as re-engage lapsed customers
- Unlocking innovations in creative content – how can we best embed imagery, video, gifs, user-generated content, real-time content and more to deliver truly interactive, engaging emails?
- Taking advantage of proven successes to better understand why certain content performs well and which types of content we should be harnessing to achieve optimum results
- Stand out in a crowded inbox with fresh, inventive campaigns, exploiting customer insights to inspire highly-relevant, dynamic content strategies
- Leverage the power of user-generated content and social media connections for more personalised content which truly resonates with the customer and encourages a stronger connection with the brand
Email Program Manager EMEA
Email Marketing Manager – UK & Ireland
09.55 From Mass Market To Next-Level Targeting: STA Travel’s Email Journey Over The Last Year
- Building a single customer view: unifying data sources across global markets
- Tying up web browsing and customer purchase behaviour to deliver next-level targeting
- Looking to the future: harnessing predictive modelling, tying up online and offline data and assessing why you should include email in overall CPA calculations
Head of Social & Content
Global eCRM Manager
10.15 Making The Jump To Customer-Led Email Marketing
Vice President – Northern Europe
10.35 Morning Refreshments With Informal Facilitated Networking
11.05 Case Study
11.25 Bringing Personalisation To Life: Best-Practice Advice & Innovative Techniques For Devising Enhanced, Personalised Email Campaigns
- Top tips on putting theory into practice and implementing successful strategies for effective personalisation throughout the whole customer lifecycle
- Capturing the right data to make effective use of dynamic content and deliver relevant, customer-centric communications
- Tapping into onsite behaviour for highly-personalised, insight-led promotions
- Does it really work? Best-practice methods to effectively demonstrate results to prove the importance of personalisation and justify time and money spent
- Considering the customer point of view, from too impersonal to too intrusive, what is the key to finding the sweet spot and getting your personalisation strategy just right for long-term
Head of CRM
Time Inc. (UK)
11.45 Real-Time Capabilities In Email
MEASUREMENT & RESULTS – PANEL DISCUSSION
12.00 Prove The ROI Of Your Email Strategy With The Best Metrics & Tools For Your Organisation – How Can You Best Attribute Results To Email Campaigns Directly?
- Comparing and contrasting the various metrics, models and tools available to determine success – how does email directly impact cross-device, multi-channel campaigns?
- Benchmarking for success: assessing how your email strategy compares with industry standards – are you missing a trick?
- Don’t go in blind! From the basic metrics to A/B and multivariate testing, pinpointing the right elements to test to understand what drives sales and awareness and ultimately impacts on the bottom line
- Interpreting email analytics to understand what’s working and what’s not to inform future business decisions and build results-based strategies
- Robust measures to demonstrate the benefits and prove that investment is worthwhile – in terms the board will understand!
Head of CRM
McDonald’s Restaurants Ltd
Alice de Wend Fenton
Head of Digital Marketing, Puffin & Ladybird
Penguin Random House UK
Head of Digital
Pizza Hut UK & Ireland
12.30 Maximising The Role Of Email In The Wider Multi-Channel Mix To Ensure A Universal & Impactful Approach To Communications Across The Customer Journey
- From email to social media, online to offline; how do you tie your communications strategy together to ensure you’re promoting consistent, relevant messaging on all touchpoints?
- Where does email fit in the multi-channel mix? How can you ensure your email marketing is working well in conjunction with other channels?
- Understanding how your customers are interacting with the brand and replicating that with tailored, targeted communications throughout the customer journey
- Effectively combining email marketing with social media communications for successfully-integrated campaigns which drive results offline and online
12.50 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Partners & Speakers
13.20 Informal Peer-To-Peer Clinics (20 mins during lunch)
A) Driving Customer Retention & Loyalty Through Email
UK Head of CRM
The Body Shop
B) Attributing Results
Head of Digital Marketing
Hearst Magazines UK
C) Integrating Social Media
Email & SMS Channel Manager
D) Optimising Your Internal Resources
Email Marketing Manager For TV In-Life
E) Data Protection
Email Marketing Manager
Macmillan Cancer Support
13.50 Afternoon Chairperson’s Remarks
CRM & Digital Marketing Director
ENGAGING THE DISENGAGED
14.00 Engaging The Disengaged: The London 2012 Email Database
Head of Editorial
INNOVATIONS, NEW TECHNOLOGIES & TRENDS – PANEL DEBATE
14.20 Keep Up-To-Date With The Latest Trends, New Technologies & Upcoming Innovations – What’s Next For Email & What More Can You Achieve?
- Analysing current trends in how customers are interacting and exploring upcoming innovations to develop future-focused strategies
- What new technologies are likely to be relevant going forwards – and what could they achieve for your business?
- Don’t be left behind! Capitalise on the latest opportunities in email marketing: from innovations in lead generation and email design to personalised video and real-time content, what new trends should we be preparing for?
- Looking ahead to the next steps for email service providers and how the latest developments could affect your email strategy
- In a constantly evolving channel mix, what role could emerging social platforms play in future email campaigns?
Head of CLM
Email Marketing Specialist
UK Marketing Director
CRM Communications Manager
Thomas Cook UK & Ireland
14.50 Taking Advantage Of Automation & Creating Efficiency For Quick Wins In Email Marketing
- Devising the best strategy to power your automation; practical advice on structuring your database to effectively trigger the right communications for the right customer at the right time
- Harnessing automation as a means of moving away from mass, untargeted email campaigns to deliver highly-targeted, personalised email communications which keep customers engaged
- Assessing the best-performing programmes and content systems to help automate processes and create efficiency in targeting email marketing campaigns
- How can machine learning be used along with automation to optimise your email marketing and how does this compare to conventional segmentation techniques?
Senior CRM Manager
Flight Centre (UK)
15.10 Use Clever Design To Get The Best Out Of Your Emails, From One-Off Promotions To Newsletters & Everything In Between
Head of Digital Design
15.25 Afternoon Refreshments With Informal Facilitated Networking
15.55 10 Tips To More Efficient CRM
- Nick from FitFlop will share 10 quick takeaways to help accelerate your CRM performance
Head of CRM
16.15 How Can You Better Collaborate With ESPs, ISPs & Email Clients To Deliver Forward-Thinking Designs & Campaigns While Ensuring Your Emails Reach Your Customer’s Inbox Every Time
- Tackling issues in deliverability – the secrets to avoiding the spam filters and landing in your customer’s inbox to increase your open, click-through and response rates
- Comparing and contrasting the available ESPs to find what performs best for your email strategy
- Overcoming the challenges of meeting the varying demands of different ISPs and clients
- Highlighting the opportunities for better collaboration with ESPs to design and track successful email campaigns
Deliverability Operations Lead, EMEA
Groupon International Ltd
OPTIMISING RESPONSIVE DESIGN
16.35 Creating Cutting-Edge Email Designs Which Perform Well Across Devices, Captivate Customers & Add Excitement To Your Campaigns
- Understanding trends in mobile vs. desktop to develop an integrated approach and make responsive design work for you
- Beyond the standard responsive template, getting to grips with the latest developments in email design: what more can be done when it comes to optimising your email marketing for on-the-go devices?
- Ensuring every aspect of your email is responsive and that all your content, links and videos are accessible on mobile devices – so your creativity isn’t wasted
- Tailoring communications across all channels to be more mobile-friendly and ultimately generate better results
Head of Digital Marketing
16.55 Chairperson’s Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly confirmed speakers. For more information on how to get involved in The Advanced Email Conference – Maximum Performance, Maximum Impact, please email email@example.com.